Book Review #1

Hey Guys!

My blog is pretty random and I’ve decided to bring in a new random series of posts. Book reviews! I am very passionate about reading and I’d like to share my thoughts on books with other people. So here is my first book review!

The book I will be reviewing is ‘Scarlet and Ivy: The Lost Twin.’ By Sophie Cleverly.

How did I first find out about this book:

My friend had recommended a different book to me so I went into a bookstore to get it. The lady working there told me that they didn’t have it but she recommended a different book for me. She told me it was the first book of a series I might like so I bought it and went home to read it. As soon as I got home I sat down and realised that the lady was completely right before I even read it. How? Just from the blurb I could instantly tell it was a mystery book, my favourite!

What is it about:

This book is about a girl called Ivy Grey. Ivy lives with her horrid stepmother and her father who both don't really like her at all. One day she is invited to attend Rookwood School, the school that her identical twin sister Scarlet died at a few months ago. There's a reason why. The school can't let people know a student died there so they want Ivy to be Scarlet. Ivy starts at Rookwood and it's creepier than she expected it to be. But when Ivy finds a clue that may lead her to Scarlet, things get even creepier.

Who I would recommend it for: 

I would recommend this book for any kid who likes mystery. This book is full of plot twists and suspenseful moments that will make you hold your breath. Age wise, i would say this is for people aged 8-13.

I hope you get this book and enjoy it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking!!!

Guide To Being The New Girl!

Happy Halloween!