Love It Or Lose It. Sometimes There's No Choice.

When I was little, if I grew out of my clothes, my mum gave them to charity. She'd take them in huge bags and put them in the charity bins so they could go to kids who needed them. However I became very attached to my clothes and refused to let go of them, even if they didn't fit me anymore. When my mum told me that we were going to get rid of some of my clothes, I screamed and kicked and refused. Until my mum told me it was a game. We made one pile called the "love it" pile. That was the pile of clothes that I loved so much and they still fit me or were just sentimental. We also had the "lose it" pile. That was where I put the clothes that didn't fit me and didn't mean much to me. At first I hated it but then we made it into a game. If only I had realised that my mum was tricking me!! So back then I had a choice of whether to keep it because I love it or not. I've realised that sometimes you don't have a choice. I've never been forced out of something I love before, until yesterday.

I've been having back pain for many weeks. I don't know what caused it but one night I woke up and my back hurt. It's been like that ever since except worse. Some nights I wake up in pure agony and cry and cry. Sometimes I don't get to sleep until midnight and then have to be woken up for school at 7:00am. It's absolutely horrible and it affects the things I love. Like dance. I have been dancing for 7 years now and dancing all different styles. I love hip hop the most and it's one of the 2 classes I've actually stuck with all these years. Hip hop has been my escape from everything that's ever made me sad. The music, the friends, the feeling of being strong!! That's what hip hop gave me. And now I have to lose it for as long as some doctor says I have to.

It's not just dancing I have to give up. I can't do any form of sport. I love swimming and that's what we're doing in Sport this term at school. Every week when we do it, I enjoy it so much and love love love the feeling of the water! I swim faster than my friends and always get a prize for winning whatever competition was going on. And now I have to sit out on swimming as well. In winter I do netball and if this man decides that I can't do sport for a long time, it's no netball either.

My stupid back is taking over my life and it's making me so upset. I know it could be way worse but it's hard to see it that way when you're in agony all the time. Does anyone have any tips for me on how to recover faster or how to kill time while I'm recovering? Dance and sport take up most of my time so I don't know what to do with myself now!!!!

Hope you're having a better week than I am!
Stay Smiley!
Blogger Girl💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking!!!

Guide To Being The New Girl!

Happy Halloween!