Welcome To My Blog!


Hey everyone!

I tried the whole diary thing. It just didn't work out and I honestly saw no point in writing down stuff only I would ever see. Plus I never put much effort into my entries:


"Class was good." "Had fight with friend." "Made up." "It was a bad day." "Night." It seems like I really didn't have much to say but that's not the truth. I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY! I was just always worried about what would happen if the diary fell into the wrong hands. What would people think of me if I wrote personal entries and they read them?? Which is why I started this blog. I can keep it anonymous and just be myself. I know you're thinking this sounds like the book "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella.) I finished reading the book yesterday and LOVED IT. So yes, that book is my inspiration and I'm sorry if it sounds like copying. I will try to keep it original. Honestly I have so many ideas I don't think I'll copy much. I'll just keep it real and be myself. Speaking of, here are some things about me:

As you may've guessed from the title, I am 12. I turned 12 a few weeks ago and I can honestly say it is the worst age ever. You're not a little kid anymore but you're constantly treated like one. And you're not a teenager yet but sometimes you long to be treated like one. Which you're not. Ever. What I hate is when you can't ever get anything right, no matter how hard you try. When I try and dress up, my mum says it's way too fancy and I need to dial it down. I then put on leggings and a shirt and I "look like a hobo!" It's impossible to be as perfect as everyone wants you to be. I am far from perfect! Comment below if you agree that no one is or should have to be perfect. You get mood swings that no one seems to understand and it's hard to tell people how you feel. I am a pretty good public speaker and a debater no one wants to cross (!!) but I sometimes feel like I have to keep my feelings inside my head because I'm too scared to be criticised because of them. 


Sorry I'm making my life sound like a horror story. I have it pretty good in the grand scheme of things. I love my family. Mum and Dad are the most important people in my life and I love them. I also have a crazy dog who licks me all the time that I love to death!! And then there's my friends. Where would I be without them? In girl online, Penny's best friend is Elliot who is so smart that she calls him wiki. My 2 best friends don't constantly tell me random facts like Elliot but they're both pretty smart!! I'll just call them kitten and puppy on here to respect their privacy (and keep my cover!!) I have lots of stuff I love including my brand new Polaroid camera. I have a picture of the same type as it above. I got it 2 days ago and it is my favourite thing in the entire world. I've taken some amazing photos on it (which I can't show u for anonymity reasons,) that I've strung up around my room. I also love my poo emoji pillow given to me by puppy this year for my birthday! I also love to sing, act, dance, cook and I recently got in to gardening after kitten gave me gardening tools for my b'day. I hope to be an actress when I grow up!


So I'm sure most of you haven't read to the end. In fact I'm sure no one has even seen or heard of this blog. But thank you if you have read it. Thank you thank you!! This can be the part of the internet where 12 year old girls can be honest and take off the mask that we have to wear around everyone else. Hope you've enjoyed my first post and are looking forward to the next ones. 


Bye!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking!!!

Guide To Being The New Girl!

Happy Halloween!