Back Issues Update

Hey Everyone!

If you're new then hi! Welcome!!! Also, you probably won't understand what this post is about. Read my post "Love It Or Lose It, Sometimes There's No Choice" Then come back to this one.

For all of you who have read it, this is an update on my back issues! I was dreading it because I wasn't sure what he'd tell me and/or how bad it would be. He was actually really nice and just gave me a few stretches to do. I thought we'd be out of there all fine but he dropped a few bombshells. He firstly said that we had to get some X-rays done. I wasn't too worried about that until he explained that he couldn't do anything to me until he was sure that my back was fine. I was worried because he wasn't sure I was fine!! He also said something to me that made me the saddest girl in the world. I COULDN'T HAVE SUGAR UNTIL I SAW HIM AGAIN! As if being in constant pain wasn't enough sadness for me to bear! I have rice and veggies for dinner, cold pasta and fruit for lunch and boring weetbix with milk for brekkie. It killed me to see all my friends eating chocolate, chips, cake and basically all things sugary!!!!! It felt like a lot longer than 10 days that I couldn't eat sugar. I found my fav foods and drinks were sugar free sparkling mineral water, sugar free lemonade and sugar free apple pie!

The stretches always took lots of time and my back hurt constantly while doing them. They went for about 20 minutes in total, time I'd usually use to do my homework! Things like touching my toes were agonizing and I couldn't reach them anyways!

I had X-Rays done which weren't so bad. The lady kept pulling me into positions by the shoulders and it hurt so much! She didn't stop when I told her though! Then the dreaded day arrived. While it meant I could eat sugar again, there was a chance the physio could tell me it would be even longer until I could eat sugar! Or he could tell me they found something wrong with me from the X-rays! I walked in all shaky and sat down hoping he didn't break any bad news. He gave me a big smile and announced that there was nothing seriously wrong with my back and that he could start work soon. I freaked out a bit when he said "start work" but was mainly relieved that everything was fine. Then he lay me down and did all this stuff to my back. It hurt so much and I cried so hard! I must've looked like an idiot. After that was done, he told me I could eat sugar again! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!!! The grin on my face was huge. He said he would see me again after 2 weeks and that I would be able to do my end of year dance concert. You have no idea how happy that made me! I can't do any sport for a while but we're currently doing cricket (which I hate) so i'm not too sad. Life is awesome.

So yeah, I still wake up every night in pain, but things are getting better! Hope you're all happy and healthy!!

Stay Smiley,
BloggerGirl💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking!!!

Guide To Being The New Girl!

Happy Halloween!