Cooking!!!

Hey everyone! I may not have mentioned this before but I LOVE to cook! In this post I'll share a few of my all time favourite recipes with you! These are yummy, fun to make and are 100% recommend by me! Enjoy!

Thai Chicken Salad With Spicy Peanut Sauce:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/life/food/recipes/2016/11/06/thai-chopped-chicken-salad-spicy-peanut-dressing/92723870/

I love this recipe SO MUCH! It takes a while to make but it's so worth it! It's healthy but still tastes great, unlike most salads. If you're like me, you'll hate the word "Spicy" infront of anything you're supposed to eat. The great thing about this recipe is that you can alter how spicy the sauce is by adding more or less chilli flakes than what the recipe says! I like to put in 2 or 3 so it's very mild.
Highly recommended!

Apple Pie:
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/apple-pie/0d52b417-4318-43b6-9974-79f0b0531b48

Recipe for apple pie is simple, quick and delicious! I have tried many apple pies in my time and the ones I make with this recipe are my favourite!!! It is dairy free which is great for people who are.. well.. dairy free! It also doesn't have much sugar in it! It doesn't cost much to buy the ingredients you need to make it. It's definitely my all time favourite dessert!

Orange Cake:

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/orange-cake-white-chocolate-ganache/9d2937f3-f9fc-4db4-b869-ec37b3267922

This recipe is for orange cake with a white chocolate ganache! I personally don't like the ganache so I don't make it and just put vanilla icing on top instead! The cake however is AMAZING and really easy to make! It tastes exactly like oranges! And if you only want it to be a tiny bit orangey, just use a bit of orange rind/juice. This recipe is amazing and a brilliant afternoon tea snack!

So these recipes are easy, yummy and are definitely something you should make. I'm going to do a second post on cooking with more recipes but that's all for now!

Stay Smiley
Blogger Girl!








Comments

  1. Hey guys! Have you got any favourite recipes? Comment them here and they might get featured in my next cooking post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guide To Being The New Girl!

Happy Halloween!